How It All Began
• Serves as director of Rhema Bible Training College USA and general manager of Kenneth Hagin Ministries
• Assists her husband, Kenneth W. Hagin, in pastoring Rhema Bible Church and conducting Living Faith Crusades around the world
• Hosts Rhema Praise, a weekly television broadcast, and Rhema for Today, a weekday radio program.
• Seeks to help people succeed by sharing a life-changing, powerful message: “You can make it!”
• Attends to the spiritual, social, and emotional needs of young people and empowers them to develop authentic relationships with God and follow His plan for their lives
• Passionate about the local church—keeping it organized, seeing growth, and developing people
• Attended Rhema Bible Training College in 2005–2006
• Desires to lead people into God’s presence so they have a real and intimate relationship with their Heavenly Father and experience breakthrough in their lives
• Connects with women with a frank, practical, and hilarious teaching style that captivates her audiences
• Devoted to teaching the Word of God and inspiring others to become mature disciples of Jesus Christ (John 8:31–32)
• Graduate of Rhema Bible Training College (1977), where she met and married her husband, Mark
• Known for her boldness and humor, she is especially anointed to minister on joy and living the spirit-filled life
• Graduate of Rhema Bible Training College; holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Southwestern Christian University
• Teaches creative, encouraging, and humorous messages that inspire young people to fall in love with Jesus and fearlessly share the Gospel
I really need this getaway this year!
re-firing our flames!
Rhema Bible Church, West Lobby
Heart to Heart
Denise Hagin Burns
Heart to Heart
Candlelight Prayer & Praise Service with Lynette Hagin